Thursday, May 24, 2018

Final Blog Post


Hello! It's summer and it's very exciting! 

For one of the businesses I work for, Fullerton Family Dental, I have to admit that there hasn't really been too much change. Numbers fluctuate as they normally do, but I haven't noticed any significant changes. 

For Synergy Smile Designs, there was a grand re-opening just a few weeks ago. There was a catastrophic flood at the office in January and we basically had to start from scratch. With that, there has been a lot of rebranding and many things are changing over there. 

I wouldn't say that my view of social media. I think it is a very powerful tool and if used correctly, it can be very beneficial to businesses. Since I have been doing this for some time, I think some ideas I formed of social media have been confirmed through doing this course. It was a nice boost in confidence. Some reassurance.

I think I have a better foundation of how to use social media on not only individual platforms, but how we can use them to support each other. Depending on target audience, some platforms work better than others.

Through one of the activities, I am curious about a view of them, but I don't know if I would necessarily use them for the dental offices. 

That being said, It has been a pleasure.

HAGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14: Developing Online Advertising

I figured since it was called Fullerton Family Dental, it should be inclusive and you should know the people in your family. Making people ...