Thursday, May 24, 2018

Week 14: Developing Online Advertising


I figured since it was called Fullerton Family Dental, it should be inclusive and you should know the people in your family. Making people familiar with faces. Also bring a warm and welcoming feel. (Designed and photographed by me)



This is a screen shot of a short video with some graphics. the message I chose for the edit is to show the power of ones smile. (I also edited this)


This was just a nice Happy Friday post. It doesn't always have to be a sale perspective. I dont want to loose followers because they find it annoying or something. (also designed this. I spend a good amount of my time making graphics.)

Started a trend on our page where we leave dental tips every Tuesday with a cute hashtag.


Inspirational quote to push people towards Botox


Intriguing followers to push themselves to be the best they could be. And cavities are annoying anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14: Developing Online Advertising

I figured since it was called Fullerton Family Dental, it should be inclusive and you should know the people in your family. Making people ...