Monday, February 12, 2018

Blog Post Week 3: Pt. 1


Hello!

Communicating with businesses...
To be honest, I don't reach out to companies too often. A few months ago, I was double charged for an Uber ride so I contacted them about it though their app. They responded right away and refunded me. It was fairly good customer service. Other than that, I don't really put a lot of effort into reaching out to different companies. And I guess my Uber situation wasn't a social media outreach. 

Getting noticed on social media...
From what I have noticed on Twitter, it seems that businesses are very responsive. Because it is so public, it would benefit them to be responsive because it reflects how much they care about their consumers. It also gives off the impression that there is "nothing to hide", because they respond publicly. 

If it were my own business...
For positive feedback, I would show gratitude because other people would see that they could benefit from our services. As for negative feedback, respond in a way that shows you are taking action so your customer doesn't feel totally let down. Sincerely apologize. 


4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you were able to solve your issue with Uber. I also had an over charge with them. I was able to email them and within minutes my credit card was refunded along with a free ride. I agree with you about the benefit a company has by responding publicly so they can have a good reputation .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing uber responded quickly, that has happened with my friend before. It is important to provide good and reliable customer service for a successful business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you were able to solve your problem easily. I've been double charged before for a purchase on iTunes. It was solved fairly quick but i did need to send screen shots. Good on you for deciding to respond in a professional matter no matter the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your advice for how to respond to comments. Showing that you're making progress to correct a negative experience is the best way to take criticism seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Week 14: Developing Online Advertising

I figured since it was called Fullerton Family Dental, it should be inclusive and you should know the people in your family. Making people ...