Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Week 7: Blog Post 1


These are the Facebook pages I liked and why I think it was a strategic decision:

Freaks 
Eric'a Precision Autoworks
Embarcadero Brewing and Supply
Modern Gentleman
Aha-Tea
Nicco's Gyros
Oceanside Breakers

As a film company, you can take your content in any direction you want. I am open to creating all sorts of videos. This includes skits and ads for small businesses. Really, anyones business in the class would have worked. For my business page, I will continue to connect with other small businesses in the area. It also helps to make friends with business owners because if you need a specific location for a film, then you have connections. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14: Developing Online Advertising

I figured since it was called Fullerton Family Dental, it should be inclusive and you should know the people in your family. Making people ...