Thursday, February 22, 2018

Week 4: Part 2

Sites I visit often...


https://www.target.com
  • Simplistic 
  • They have built a very popular brand 
  • Since it is a department store, the website is easy for all target markets to use. 
  • bright colors that don't seem to clash
  • Well... I love target and they make it really easy to do online shopping. If anything goes wrong, or you need help, they are very responsive.
  • I would move the featured items above the 4 big brands being shared there. 
http://www.miracosta.edu
  • One of the first things you see is Enroll Now/ Apply Now. 
  • They have made it very easy to locate different things students commonly look for with bold titles.
  • They follow a color scheme
  • Their first image is eye catching with cool effects. 
  • Well, I use it often because obviously I am a student here. They make it fairly easy to find information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14: Developing Online Advertising

I figured since it was called Fullerton Family Dental, it should be inclusive and you should know the people in your family. Making people ...