Monday, January 29, 2018

Week 1A: My Blog Template

Hi!

I chose this template for its clean look and simple navigation. Additionally, I wanted it to carry a warm and welcoming tone, which is why I went for a bright and warm color scheme.

My goal is to leave my audience with a positive outlook on... well, anything. I have always been the type of person who wants to make people smile or bring a little bit of laughter to their day. That being said,  I want my reader to feel welcomed, inspired, and involved.

Let's end this blog with a quote. Seems fitting.

"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." 
-Margaret Mead.

Bye Now.


2 comments:

  1. I like this template! It is very inviting and cool! Also i like the quote in your last post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the balloons! I suggest to remove the tile option since the tops get cut off when I scroll.

    ReplyDelete

Week 14: Developing Online Advertising

I figured since it was called Fullerton Family Dental, it should be inclusive and you should know the people in your family. Making people ...